Arriving in Bali on a cruise ship with a limited time? No worries! We are expert on it. We have a special tour for those who are arrived in Bali through Benoa port. This trip will take about 5-8 hours and covering the interesting sites including: handicraft, rice terrace, historical temple, culture, and exclusive luwak coffee.
We will drive you to the root of Balinese culture to learn more about its genuine culture and people. Enjoy sort walks on the rice fields and interaction with the local farmers. At noon, we will taste the exclusive coffee luwak surrounded with green valley in fresh unpolluted air.
At the end of the trip, visit some handicraft shops for your memorabilia. Exclusive Balinese souvenir and art is worth to carry as souvenir or for your home décor.
- Celuk Village; exclusive handmade gold and silver jewelry
- Mas Village ( Wood Carving )
- Ubud village (art painting)
- Batuan Temple
- Ubud; Monkey Forest, Palace, and Market
- Tegalalang;Beautiful Ricefield Terrace
- Coffee and Spices Plantation (Exclusive Coffee Luwak)
- Pick up and drop off at cruise ship terminal with comfortable air conditioned car
- English speaking driver
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
- Driver’s food
USD 50/car (maximum 5 person in a car)
Why Choose Us?
- Direct communication with us. See our photos, read our bios and communicate with us prior to your reservation. You also are welcome to add us on on Facebook or any other social media sites.
- The most affordable price. Our pricing is per-tour not per-person. It is much more affordable than your travel agent price.
- It is private. Your guide will spend time only with you or your group
- Flexibility. See and stop as much as you can. With us your trip and your day is flexible.
- Local guide knowledge. Friendly and adventurous with wide vision to road access which rarely seen on a regular tour by your travel agent
- Customized tour. See the things only you like, eat only the food suits your taste. Its your call.